I was just going through some of the blogs and I found this, very interesting blog. The interesting part about this blog is its title; ” Things I`m Thankful for”. It is celebrated in most part of the world as a secular holiday. People arrange #thanksgiving dinners, prayers round the globe, praying and thanking God for his blessings throughout the year, for food, harvest, having good family, business, life etc.
I`ve never seen anyone celebrating such day or week in my surrounding or society here. I think this should be a Universal #Thanksgiving day or week. And everyone should celebrate it with friends and family round the world, no matter what #religion you belong to, everyone has their share of #blessings by #God. So why not make a list and celebrate the blessings together 🙂
So the things I`m grateful for this year:
– for health.
– for the lovely companion I have.
– for my #family standing with me and loving me.
– for every sec and every min I smiled.
– for tough times , which made me learn so many things.
– for strength, to make it through the tough times.
– and last but not least….FOR A GREAT #LIFE…..:)
ALHUMDULILLAH ( Thank you #God)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE 🙂
Have a safe and blessed year ahead!